Cape farmhouse and cottage in a peaceful, scenic rural setting, against backdrop of the Tsitsikamma mountains.
Farmhouse (sleeps 8-10)
Generous open-plan living and dining area (with wood burning fireplace), flowing on to partly covered patio.
Kitchen with pantry & separate scullery, additional bathroom.
Large fridge/freezer, microwave, Sleeper couch.
En-suite double bedroom with optional outside entrance.
3 bedrooms (2x single beds in each) and separate bathroom.
Additional living/reading area that can accommodate an additional bed/cot as required.
Cottage (sleeps 4, well-controlled pet allowed)
Comfortable sitting room with dining corner, and an outside patio with Tsitsikamma mountain view.
Two bedrooms (1 queen and 1 with twin beds). Full kitchen, bathroom with shower and separate toilet.
Servicing for the house and cottage
- Regular servicing is included.
- Sheets and towels are changed every 4 days within longer stays.
- Personal washing & ironing done by arrangement within longer stays.
Other Amenities and features
- Extra servicing is available by arrangement.
- Sheets and towels are changed every 4 days within longer stays
- Personal washing and ironing done by arrangement within longer stays
- Beach towels can be supplied
- Braai facilities (firewood supplied)
- TV and satellite dish available (bring your own decoder)
- Mountain & forest views, walks and birdlife.
- Close proximity to walking trails, country restaurants, farmstalls, polo fields, Birds of Eden, Monkeyland, Lawnwood Snake Sanctuary, Elephant Park, Teniqua Wildlife Reserve, Barnyard Theatre, etc.
- Distance to closest beach (Keurboomstrand): 10km
- Distance to Plettenberg Bay (central): 22km
- Distance to Nature's Valley: 12km