Redford House Facilities
There is a pool pavilion and art studio next to the pool and tennis court. Guests can take full advantage of our beautiful weather and laze next to the pool, play tennis, fish or canoe on the lake, or read and picnic under the ancient spreading oaks in the garden. At the end of the day, watch the sun go down in spectacular style in harmony with nature's evening sounds.
- Tennis Court - who's for tennis?
- Swimming Pool - laze and sunbathe around the pool
- Art Studio - join in one of our weekly classes or four day courses
- Fishing - borrow a rod and try your luck from a canoe
- Walking or cycling on the paths around the estate
- Birding Trails-contact Gareth Robbins of Golden Orb Tours for a wonderful bird experience
- Walk or picnic next to lakes, dams ponds and streams
- Canoeing-have a close look at the stunning indigenous water lilies and ducks and water birds
- Gardens/ picnics under the oaks Have sundowners at the pool
- Guided tours of the old Redford Farmhouse
- Have dinner and stories, in the old settler's dining room (Is there a ghost in the house?)
In house Art Activities:
There is a pool pavilion and art studio next to the pool and tennis court.
or one of our four day courses with Professor Greg Kerr: tel: +27 (0)41 366 2269
Cell: +27(0)82 411 1472